How To Port Forward Street Fighter IV
If you play Street Fighter IV, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are quite a few advantages to setting up a port forward for Street Fighter IV, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Street Fighter IV. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Playing Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you need to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Now go to Port Forward Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 and select your router for all the information you need.
In order to play Street Fighter IV on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.