If you play Strike Vector EX, you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Strike Vector EX. We have a few examples of such below:
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- More stable
- Overall improved online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Strike Vector EX. Interested in forwarding your port? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward Strike Vector EX on Xbox One
Playing Strike Vector EX on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Strike Vector EX on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll provide simple instructions.
Port Forward Strike Vector EX on Playstation 4
In order to begin playing Strike Vector EX on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Strike Vector EX on Playstation 4 and find your router for all the information you need.