How To Port Forward Strike Vector EX
If you play Strike Vector EX, you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Strike Vector EX. We have a few examples of such below:
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- More stable
- Overall improved online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Strike Vector EX. Interested in forwarding your port? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Playing Strike Vector EX on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Strike Vector EX on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll provide simple instructions.
In order to begin playing Strike Vector EX on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.