If you play Sword Art Online: Lost Song, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting a port forward for Sword Art Online: Lost Song. We have a few examples of such listed below:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Overall improved online experience
Here we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 specific to Sword Art Online: Lost Song. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and learn how to forward your port today.
Playing Sword Art Online: Lost Song on Playstation 4? You need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Make sure to begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Sword Art Online: Lost Song on Playstation 4 and choose your router to see simple instructions.
Before playing Sword Art Online: Lost Song on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- After that, follow Port Forward Sword Art Online: Lost Song on Playstation 3 and find your router. You're nearly done!