How To Port Forward Sword Coast Legends
If you play Sword Coast Legends, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Sword Coast Legends, for example:
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- Enhanced overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Sword Coast Legends. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Playing Sword Coast Legends on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- Now go to Port Forward Sword Coast Legends on Xbox One and select your router to be done before you know it.
In order to play Sword Coast Legends on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.