How To Port Forward The Golf Club
If you play The Golf Club then you should consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for The Golf Club, such as:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- More stable
- Improved sync
- Overall enhanced online performance
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specific to The Golf Club. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Before playing The Golf Club on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- Then go to Port Forward The Golf Club on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
To begin playing The Golf Club on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- Make sure to start by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward The Golf Club on Playstation 4 and find your router for all the information you need.
Playing The Golf Club on PC? You need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports.