If you play Titanfall, then you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Titanfall, for example:
- Better connection
- Improved voice chat
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC specific to Titanfall. These guides provide all the steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
Before you play Titanfall on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After that, go to Port Forward Titanfall on Xbox One to find your router and we'll show you the steps.
If you play Titanfall on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360
- When you've finished there, go to Port Forward Titanfall on Xbox 360 and select your router for more information .
Playing Titanfall on PC? You need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports.