How To Port Forward Trine 2
If you play Trine 2, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Trine 2, for example:
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved voice chat
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Trine 2. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
If you play Trine 2 on Xbox 360 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, you'll want to follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360
- After that, go to Port Forward Trine 2 on Xbox 360 and find your router for easy-to-follow instructions.
In order to play Trine 2 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you've finished there, go to Port Forward Trine 2 on Playstation 4 and select your router for all the information you need.
Playing Trine 2 on Playstation 3? You need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- First, make sure to set a static IP address for your PS3.
- After that, go to Port Forward Trine 2 on Playstation 3 and choose your router. You're almost done!
Before playing Trine 2 on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.