If you play XCOM 2, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for XCOM 2, such as:
- More stable
- Better quality voice chat
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Enhanced overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to XCOM 2. Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward XCOM 2 on Personal Computer
Before playing XCOM 2 on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- Start off by making sure you set a static IP address for your PC.
- Done with that? Follow Port Forward XCOM 2 on Personal Computer and choose your router to be done in no time.