When you play Hitman: Blood Money you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Forward Ports for Hitman: Blood Money
When you are playing Hitman: Blood Money you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Hitman: Blood Money Require
The required incoming ports for Hitman: Blood Money are as follows:
Hitman: Blood Money - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Hitman: Blood Money - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Hitman: Blood Money - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Hitman: Blood Money - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Hitman: Blood Money - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hitman: Blood Money that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Hitman: Blood Money - Xbox 360
- Hitman: Blood Money - Steam
- Hitman: Blood Money - Xbox One
- Hitman: Blood Money - Playstation 4
- Hitman: Blood Money - Playstation 3
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.