Forward Ports on Your Router for Hunt: Showdown
When you play Hunt: Showdown you will experience the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
Port Forward Hunt: Showdown
When you are playing Hunt: Showdown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Hunt: Showdown
The ports that need to be forwarded for Hunt: Showdown are as follows:
Hunt: Showdown - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037,61088
- UDP: 4380,20000-20099,27000-27031,27036
Hunt: Showdown - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,61088
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,20000-20099
Hunt: Showdown - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,61088
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,20000-20099
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hunt: Showdown that will show you the network ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.