Hydro Thunder Hurricane is an Arcade, Driving/Racing, and Action game published by Microsoft Game Studios released in 2010.
Ports To Forward for Hydro Thunder Hurricane
The ports for Hydro Thunder Hurricane are as follows:
Hydro Thunder Hurricane - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Hydro Thunder Hurricane - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hydro Thunder Hurricane yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Hydro Thunder Hurricane simply follow one of these links:
Hydro Thunder Hurricane offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Forward Ports for Hydro Thunder Hurricane
When you are playing Hydro Thunder Hurricane you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.