Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition has the following genres of gameplay.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
When you are playing Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition are as follows:
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - PC
- TCP: 2300-2400, 47624
- UDP: 2300-2400, 47624
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 2300-2400, 3478-3480, 47624
- UDP: 2300-2400, 3074, 3478-3479, 47624
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Steam
- TCP: 2300-2400, 27015-27030, 27036-27037, 47624
- UDP: 2300-2400, 4380, 27000-27031, 27036, 47624
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Switch
- TCP: 2300-2400, 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900-29901, 29920, 47624
- UDP: 1-65535
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Xbox One
- TCP: 2300-2400, 3074, 47624
- UDP: 88, 500, 2300-2400, 3074, 3544, 4500, 47624
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition simply follow one of these links:
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - PC
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Playstation 4
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Steam
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Switch
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.