The following ports need to be forwarded for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000:
Icon Time Systems RTC-1000 - PC
- TCP: 80, 443, 9844, 10923
Forward Ports for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000
When you use Icon Time Systems RTC-1000 you might need to forward some ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to Icon Time Systems RTC-1000.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your device in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000 in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000:
List of Routers - Customized for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Icon Time Systems RTC-1000.