Ports Required for Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher
The ports for Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher are as follows:
Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher simply follow one of these links:
- Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher - Steam
- Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher - Playstation 4
- Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher - Xbox One
Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher offers the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- VR games require a VR headset and usually some sort of hand-held input device.
Port Forward Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher
When you are playing Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.