Ports Required for Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition are as follows:
Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition simply follow one of these links:
- Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition - Playstation 5
- Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition - Xbox Series X
When you play Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition you will encounter the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- In general driving/racing style games put the player in the cockpit of a vehicle or in control of a vehicle from the chase camera. They can be very fast paced. Some are extremely high resolution and 3D such as the Forza series, while others have a 3D cartoon style like Mario Kart.
Forward Ports for Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition
When you are playing Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.