Infinite: Beyond the Mind is an Action, Platformer, and 2D game published by Blowfish Studios released in 2020.
Infinite: Beyond the Mind includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
Port Forward Infinite: Beyond the Mind
When you are playing Infinite: Beyond the Mind you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Infinite: Beyond the Mind
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Infinite: Beyond the Mind are as follows:
Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Infinite: Beyond the Mind simply follow one of these links:
- Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Playstation 4
- Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Steam
- Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Switch
- Infinite: Beyond the Mind - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.