Forwarding Ports for Ion Maiden on Your Router.
Ion Maiden includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Ion Maiden
When you are playing Ion Maiden you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Ion Maiden
The necessary ports for Ion Maiden are as follows:
Ion Maiden - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ion Maiden yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ion Maiden - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ion Maiden - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ion Maiden - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ion Maiden - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ion Maiden simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.