Forwarding Ports for Jack N' Jill DX on Your Router.
When you play Jack N' Jill DX you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Jack N' Jill DX
When you are playing Jack N' Jill DX you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Jack N' Jill DX
The incoming connection ports for Jack N' Jill DX are as follows:
Jack N' Jill DX - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Jack N' Jill DX - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Jack N' Jill DX - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Jack N' Jill DX - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Jack N' Jill DX simply follow one of these links:
- Jack N' Jill DX - PC
- Jack N' Jill DX - Playstation 4
- Jack N' Jill DX - Switch
- Jack N' Jill DX - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.