Forwarding Ports for Journey to the Savage Planet on Your Router.
Journey to the Savage Planet includes the following styles of play.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Journey to the Savage Planet
When you are playing Journey to the Savage Planet you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Journey to the Savage Planet
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Journey to the Savage Planet are as follows:
Journey to the Savage Planet - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Journey to the Savage Planet - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Journey to the Savage Planet - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Journey to the Savage Planet - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Journey to the Savage Planet yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Journey to the Savage Planet simply follow one of these links:
- Journey to the Savage Planet - Playstation 4
- Journey to the Savage Planet - Steam
- Journey to the Savage Planet - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.