Kingdom Come: Deliverance has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Kingdom Come: Deliverance
When you are playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Kingdom Come: Deliverance
The necessary ports for Kingdom Come: Deliverance are as follows:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kingdom Come: Deliverance yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kingdom Come: Deliverance that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Playstation 4
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Xbox One
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Steam
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.