Kingdom Eighties is Raw Fury's 2D, Action, Strategy, and Management game with a release date in 2023.
Which Ports Does Kingdom Eighties Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Kingdom Eighties are as follows:
Kingdom Eighties - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Kingdom Eighties - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kingdom Eighties - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Kingdom Eighties - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kingdom Eighties that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Kingdom Eighties - Steam
- Kingdom Eighties - Playstation 5
- Kingdom Eighties - Switch
- Kingdom Eighties - Xbox Series X
Kingdom Eighties has the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- The management style can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or player management such as a sports game.
Forward Ports for Kingdom Eighties
When you are playing Kingdom Eighties you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
Start by logging in to your router.
Find your routers port forwarding section.
Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.