When you play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
When you are playing Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
The connection ports for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue are as follows:
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue simply follow one of these links:
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Playstation 4
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.