How to Port Forward Lair of the Clockwork God in Your Router
Lair of the Clockwork God offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Lair of the Clockwork God
When you are playing Lair of the Clockwork God you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Lair of the Clockwork God
The incoming ports for Lair of the Clockwork God are as follows:
Lair of the Clockwork God - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Lair of the Clockwork God - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Lair of the Clockwork God yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Lair of the Clockwork God - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lair of the Clockwork God - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Lair of the Clockwork God - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Lair of the Clockwork God simply follow one of these links:
- Lair of the Clockwork God - Steam
- Lair of the Clockwork God - Switch
- Lair of the Clockwork God - Xbox One
- Lair of the Clockwork God - Playstation 4
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.