Last Encounter has the following styles of gameplay.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
How to Port Forward Last Encounter
When you are playing Last Encounter you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Last Encounter Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Last Encounter are as follows:
Last Encounter - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Last Encounter - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Last Encounter - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Last Encounter - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Last Encounter simply follow one of these links:
- Last Encounter - PC
- Last Encounter - Playstation 4
- Last Encounter - Xbox One
- Last Encounter - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.