Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
Port Forward Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story
When you are playing Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story Require
The network ports for Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story are as follows:
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story - Steam
- Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story - Switch
- Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.