When you play Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
When you are playing Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII are as follows:
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII that will show you the connection ports.
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Playstation 3
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Xbox 360
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.