Little Mouse's Encyclopedia includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Little Mouse's Encyclopedia
When you are playing Little Mouse's Encyclopedia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Little Mouse's Encyclopedia
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Little Mouse's Encyclopedia are as follows:
Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Little Mouse's Encyclopedia yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Little Mouse's Encyclopedia simply follow one of these links:
- Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - Steam
- Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - Switch
- Little Mouse's Encyclopedia - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.