LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves is a Platformer and Action game published by Sony Computer Entertainment released in 2010.
When you play LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
How to Port Forward LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
When you are playing LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves Require
The specific ports for LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves are as follows:
LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves that will show you the required incoming ports.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.