Ports To Forward for Lotus Reverie: First Nexus
The specific incoming ports for Lotus Reverie: First Nexus are as follows:
Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Lotus Reverie: First Nexus yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Lotus Reverie: First Nexus simply follow one of these links:
- Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Steam
- Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Playstation 4
- Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Switch
- Lotus Reverie: First Nexus - Xbox One
Lotus Reverie: First Nexus offers the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Lotus Reverie: First Nexus
When you are playing Lotus Reverie: First Nexus you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.