Which Ports Does Luigi's Mansion 2 HD Require
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD are as follows:
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1024-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD that will show you the required incoming ports.
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
Forward Ports for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD
When you are playing Luigi's Mansion 2 HD you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.