How to Port Forward Mark of the Ninja
When you play Mark of the Ninja you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Port Forward Mark of the Ninja
When you are playing Mark of the Ninja you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Mark of the Ninja Require
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Mark of the Ninja are as follows:
Mark of the Ninja - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Mark of the Ninja - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mark of the Ninja - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mark of the Ninja - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Mark of the Ninja - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mark of the Ninja that will show you the specific ports.
- Mark of the Ninja - Xbox 360
- Mark of the Ninja - Playstation 4
- Mark of the Ninja - Steam
- Mark of the Ninja - Switch
- Mark of the Ninja - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.