Medal of Honor (2010) is Electronic Arts's First Person Shooter game with a release date in 2010.
When you play Medal of Honor (2010) you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward Medal of Honor (2010)
When you are playing Medal of Honor (2010) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Medal of Honor (2010)
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Medal of Honor (2010) are as follows:
Medal of Honor (2010) - PC
- TCP: 13505, 18390, 18395
- UDP: 18395
Medal of Honor (2010) - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080, 9946, 42100, 14310-14328, 15310-15328
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658-3659, 5223, 6000, 9570, 17502
Medal of Honor (2010) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Medal of Honor (2010) that will show you the necessary ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.