Medal of Honor: Warfighter is Electronic Arts's First Person Shooter game released in 2012.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter includes the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Medal of Honor: Warfighter
When you are playing Medal of Honor: Warfighter you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Medal of Honor: Warfighter Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Medal of Honor: Warfighter are as follows:
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PC
- TCP: 1024-1124, 3216, 9960-9969, 18000, 18120, 18060, 27900, 28910, 29900
- UDP: 1024-1124, 18000, 29900
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Medal of Honor: Warfighter that will show you the specific ports.
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PC
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Xbox 360
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.