Ports To Forward for Metal Max Xeno: Reborn
The specific ports for Metal Max Xeno: Reborn are as follows:
Metal Max Xeno: Reborn - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Metal Max Xeno: Reborn - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Metal Max Xeno: Reborn - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Metal Max Xeno: Reborn that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Metal Max Xeno: Reborn - Steam
- Metal Max Xeno: Reborn - Playstation 4
- Metal Max Xeno: Reborn - Switch
Metal Max Xeno: Reborn offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward Metal Max Xeno: Reborn
When you are playing Metal Max Xeno: Reborn you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.