How to Port Forward Metro 2033: The Last Refuge
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Port Forward Metro 2033: The Last Refuge
When you are playing Metro 2033: The Last Refuge you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Metro 2033: The Last Refuge Require
The specific ports for Metro 2033: The Last Refuge are as follows:
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Metro 2033: The Last Refuge yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Metro 2033: The Last Refuge simply follow one of these links:
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Playstation 4
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Steam
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Xbox One
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Playstation 3
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Xbox 360
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.