Forward Ports on Your Router for Mochi Mochi Boy
When you play Mochi Mochi Boy you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Forward Ports for Mochi Mochi Boy
When you are playing Mochi Mochi Boy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Mochi Mochi Boy
The exact ports for Mochi Mochi Boy are as follows:
Mochi Mochi Boy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mochi Mochi Boy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mochi Mochi Boy - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Mochi Mochi Boy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mochi Mochi Boy that will show you the specific ports.
- Mochi Mochi Boy - Playstation 4
- Mochi Mochi Boy - Steam
- Mochi Mochi Boy - Switch
- Mochi Mochi Boy - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.