Mount & Blade: Warband offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Mount & Blade: Warband
When you are playing Mount & Blade: Warband you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Mount & Blade: Warband Require
The specific ports for Mount & Blade: Warband are as follows:
Mount & Blade: Warband - PC
- TCP: 7240
- UDP: 7240
Mount & Blade: Warband - Steam
- TCP: 7240, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 7240, 27000-27031, 27036
Mount & Blade: Warband - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Mount & Blade: Warband - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mount & Blade: Warband that will show you the connection ports.
- Mount & Blade: Warband - PC
- Mount & Blade: Warband - Steam
- Mount & Blade: Warband - Playstation 4
- Mount & Blade: Warband - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.