How to Port Forward My Hero One's Justice 2 in Your Router
My Hero One's Justice 2 has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
Forward Ports for My Hero One's Justice 2
When you are playing My Hero One's Justice 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for My Hero One's Justice 2
The specific incoming ports for My Hero One's Justice 2 are as follows:
My Hero One's Justice 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
My Hero One's Justice 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
My Hero One's Justice 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Hero One's Justice 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for My Hero One's Justice 2 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- My Hero One's Justice 2 - Playstation 4
- My Hero One's Justice 2 - Steam
- My Hero One's Justice 2 - Switch
- My Hero One's Justice 2 - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.