Port Forwarding for My Hero One's Justice
My Hero One's Justice includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for My Hero One's Justice
When you are playing My Hero One's Justice you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for My Hero One's Justice
The ports that need to be forwarded for My Hero One's Justice are as follows:
My Hero One's Justice - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
My Hero One's Justice - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
My Hero One's Justice - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Hero One's Justice - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and My Hero One's Justice simply follow one of these links:
- My Hero One's Justice - Playstation 4
- My Hero One's Justice - Steam
- My Hero One's Justice - Switch
- My Hero One's Justice - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.