N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure
When you are playing N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure
The specific ports for N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure are as follows:
N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure - Playstation 4
- N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure - Steam
- N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.