Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is Curve Digital's Turn-Based, Tactical, Action, and Strategy game released in 2019.
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Forward Ports for Narcos: Rise of the Cartels
When you are playing Narcos: Rise of the Cartels you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Require
The specific incoming ports for Narcos: Rise of the Cartels are as follows:
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Narcos: Rise of the Cartels that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Playstation 4
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Steam
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Switch
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.