NASCAR 2011 has the following styles of play.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
Port Forward NASCAR 2011
When you are playing NASCAR 2011 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for NASCAR 2011
The required ports that need to be forwarded for NASCAR 2011 are as follows:
NASCAR 2011 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223, 3478-3480
- UDP: 5223, 3478-3480, 3658
NASCAR 2011 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and NASCAR 2011 simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.