NBA 2K17 is 2K Sports's Sports game released in 2016.
NBA 2K17 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward NBA 2K17
When you are playing NBA 2K17 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for NBA 2K17
The network ports that need to be forwarded for NBA 2K17 are as follows:
NBA 2K17 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 1935, 3074, 3478-3480
- UDP: 88, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 3478-3479
NBA 2K17 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074
- UDP: 88, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074
NBA 2K17 - Xbox One
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 3544, 4500
NBA 2K17 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074, 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 88, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
NBA 2K17 - PC
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 88, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and NBA 2K17 simply follow one of these links:
- NBA 2K17 - Playstation 4
- NBA 2K17 - Xbox 360
- NBA 2K17 - Xbox One
- NBA 2K17 - Playstation 3
- NBA 2K17 - PC
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.