Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Neptune AquaController:
Neptune AquaController - PC
- TCP: 80
Forwarding Ports for Neptune AquaController
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Neptune AquaController. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Neptune AquaController.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your device.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Neptune AquaController
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your device into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Neptune AquaController in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Neptune AquaController:
List of Routers - Customized for Neptune AquaController
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Neptune AquaController.