Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Nine Parchments
When you play Nine Parchments you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Nine Parchments
When you are playing Nine Parchments you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Nine Parchments
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Nine Parchments are as follows:
Nine Parchments - PC
- UDP: 27300-27315
Nine Parchments - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Nine Parchments - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Nine Parchments - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Nine Parchments - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036,27300-27315
We have guides that are custom tailored for Nine Parchments that will show you the necessary ports.
- Nine Parchments - PC
- Nine Parchments - Playstation 4
- Nine Parchments - Switch
- Nine Parchments - Xbox One
- Nine Parchments - Steam
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.