How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Ninja Shodown
Ninja Shodown has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
Port Forward Ninja Shodown
When you are playing Ninja Shodown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ninja Shodown
The network ports for Ninja Shodown are as follows:
Ninja Shodown - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ninja Shodown - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ninja Shodown - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ninja Shodown - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ninja Shodown that will show you the network ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.