Noby Noby Boy is Bandai Namco Entertainment's Action game with a release date in 2009.
Noby Noby Boy is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Noby Noby Boy.
How to Port Forward Noby Noby Boy
When you are playing Noby Noby Boy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Noby Noby Boy
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Noby Noby Boy are as follows:
Noby Noby Boy - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Noby Noby Boy that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.