How to Forward Ports in Your Router for One Piece: Grand Cruise
One Piece: Grand Cruise is Bandai Namco Games's First-Person game with a release date in 2018.
Since One Piece: Grand Cruise is a first person style game you can expect to be put in the perspective of the player. In first person style games you are the player engaging in the action through the eyes of the main protagonist. Doom, Castle Wolfenstein, and Quake are some the most popular classic 1st person style games, while modern examples include Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo.
Forward Ports for One Piece: Grand Cruise
When you are playing One Piece: Grand Cruise you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for One Piece: Grand Cruise
The incoming ports for One Piece: Grand Cruise are as follows:
One Piece: Grand Cruise - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and One Piece: Grand Cruise simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.