Ports Required for OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
The network ports for OPUS: The Day We Found Earth are as follows:
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for OPUS: The Day We Found Earth yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and OPUS: The Day We Found Earth simply follow one of these links:
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth has the following styles of play.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
When you are playing OPUS: The Day We Found Earth you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.