How To Open Ports in Your Router for Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil has the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
When you are playing Overlord: Fellowship of Evil you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
The incoming connection ports for Overlord: Fellowship of Evil are as follows:
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Overlord: Fellowship of Evil that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - PC
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - Playstation 4
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.